Draft National Defense Program Guidelines
- Increased military buildup and intensified military activities are prominent around our country.
- Promoting the integration of the Ground, Maritime, and Air Self-Defense Forces in all areas.
- Acquiring and strengthening defense capabilities in the fields of space, cyber, and electromagnetic waves.
- Strengthening integrated missile and air defense capabilities.
- Strengthening capabilities in the fields of sea and air and introducing standoff missiles.
- Strengthening the personnel base by improving the treatment [of Self-Defense Force personnel], including extending the retirement age, utilizing retired and reserve personnel, and raising salaries.
- Optimizing equipment procurement by thoroughly managing and holding down costs.