print PRINT

SCIENCE > Health

DM Kono says construction work at Henoko to continue

The Saturday edition of Nikkei reported that Defense Minister Kono indicated that the Futenma relocation work at Henoko, Nago, will continue following a temporary suspension on Friday after one worker tested positive for the coronavirus. Kono reportedly said: “We will suspend the work if the contractor wishes to do so, but so far it has not expressed such a wish.”

  • Ambassador
  • Ukraine
  • OPINION POLLS
  • COVID-19
  • Trending Japan